Civil Project Engineer
Join the TAIT Team!
We are a leader in improving civilization through the design and development of our physical environment. TAIT is a family company and continues to grow since 1964. Join TAIT & become an integral part of a stellar team!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate's entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment.
This position is in the Loveland, CO office. The Civil Design Project Engineer will assist in the design of land development projects including grading, drainage analysis, street design, street widening, water distribution, sewage collection and storm drain systems. Additional tasks include preparation of SWPPPs, WQMPs and SUSMPs based on the new general permit and water quality requirements by county.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with 3-5 years’ experience in civil engineering field.
- E.I.T. certification preferred.
- Proficiency in computer design programs AutoCAD 2009 or newer, Civil 3D and Hydrology Hydraulics software.
- Experience with commercial-retail projects a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Manage and coordinate design engineers to achieve project goals.
- Transform initial rough product design information into working construction documents using AutoCAD.
- Use AutoCAD software to establish horizontal and vertical alignments, profiles, cross sections and perform earthwork calculations.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Civil 3D in preparation of plans for drainage, precise grading, water, sewer, storm drain, street improvements and site planning for land development projects.
- Prepare engineering drawings to specified standards.
- Design construction documents and prepare special exhibits and constraint maps using field data and engineering research.
Salary and Benefits
$70K - $85K
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation
- Flexible Schedule
- Great Company Work Culture